Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Tour Dates] - Allegiant Tour Dates

Allegiant Tour Dates

  

     So I was browsing Facebook, when I came across a Post that I thought you would all love. From Divergent's Official Tumbler profile, Veronica Roth released the official stops of the Allegiant tour dates. I am excited and I just couldn't contain it inside. I wanted to get this our to you all just so you could make plans, look into getting tickets and blah blah blah. I am just so stoked! She's a great inspiration to all young authors out there, and I am glad for every bit of her success! I wish her the best, and the fans love her as well. So I won't wait any longer here's the tour dates:

Tuesday, October 22nd - 8:15 p.m.
     92nd St. Y
     1395 Lexington Ave.
     New York, NY 10128

Wednesday, October 23rd - 7:00 p.m.
     7700 West Northwest Hwy. Ste. 300
     Dallas, TX 75225

Thursday, October 24th - 7:00 p.m.
     The Castro Theatre, hosted by Books Inc.
     429 Castro St.
     San Francisco, CA 94114

Saturday, October 26th - 2:00 p.m.
     Tivoli Theater, hosted by Anderson's Bookshop
     5021 Highland Ave.
     Downers Grove, IL 60515
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger