Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Teasing Trailers] - #8: Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger

Teasing Trailers are a random events, hosted here, that highlights a new/post released book trailer of great reads or books that we're dying to get our hands on...

See something you like here?
Click the book title to add it to your Goodreads TBR List!

Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger

Coming March 5, 2013

     I was pleasantly happy with Let the Sky Fall, and I was happy to see this trailer. I shared this with you now, after I read the book, because frankly I enjoyed the book that much to share it again, and hope you enjoy this trailer. Furthermore, I hope you check the book out, and the review I did.

     The reason I enjoyed this trailer was the character imagery. I never pictured Vane or Audra they way they were portrayed this way. I pictured Vane as a smaller, shorter, scrawnier type of person than what's given in this portrayal. Furthermore, my image of Audra was a darker brown girl who wasn't so... well beautiful. This girl plays Audra as a beauty girl, not some warrior elementalist that's ready to give her life up for Vane. The portrayal of the two characters just gives me a light into what the author or whoever did the trailer was thinking when they did it. I enjoyed it and the trailer did a fair enough job (more so than any others I have seen lately) in describing what's going on, and the plot behind everything.




Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger