Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Teasing Trailers] - #6: In The After by Demitria Lunetta

Teasing Trailers are a random events, hosted here, that highlights a new/post released book trailer of great reads or books that we're dying to get our hands on...

See something you like here?
Click the book title to add it to your Goodreads TBR List!

In The After by Demitria Lunetta

Coming June 25, 2013

     In the After was a book that I've been looking at and have wondered if there was more to the book than what the synopsis is. I had it on my list of books to check to see if it has a good book trailer, and frankly I was more confused by what the trailer showed than what I already was. I am struggling trying to understand what is taking over the planet, and just how much suspense is going to be in this book. I'm not saying this is a bad struggle in fact I find myself intrigued and want to pursue the book further just so I can answer my questions better. So without making myself look more foolish and trying to perceive something that I just can't until I'm immersed in the book, I'll be quiet and let you watch!




Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger