Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Book to Movie] - The Maze Runner - Stills

The Maze Runner Movie Update 

   

     I was reading a blogger (Amber @ Me, My Shelf & I) and she brought to my attention a few stills of the movie I have been looking forward to for a long time. I doubted her post at first, until I saw the stills and my mouth dropped open, and the cast is looking great. Granted the cast isn't really what I thought of when I read the book, but I love how these stills and the cast bring to life a new perspective on one of my favorite books that got me into reading in the first place. I hope you enjoy the stills and help keep me up to date on what's going on with the movie as well!

The Gladers running to the wall, or the runners.

Thomas, Teresa, Alby, and Jeff. I would say after the night stuck in the maze scene.

The elevator, when Teresa first appears.
The Gladers, and from what I can see it would the their hut or house that they all lived/slept in.



Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger