Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - 7/8/2013

     I posted earlier that I wasn't able to create a navigation box/section for Mailbox Monday in which I could effectively allow readers to jump down sections to a book they were interested in and relatively more likely to read over ones higher up on the list. Now let me set this straight, Mailbox Monday has no particular order. I don't push my particular favorites to the front so they get front page access, I look at the list of books that needs to be used and the books I have bought over the last week(s). I pick five or so books out of the top section of the list, so I guess you could say it would be the order in which I bought them more accurately, but realistically I move some around and juggle some around, but there isn't any reason or motive behind them. I do just to get the books out to you guys, and show what's on my shelf.

     Now, I was trying to get that tab section available so you could jump between books on Mailbox Monday, and I did it. It was a bit trickier than I had thought it would be. Well not exactly, there wasn't a way to do it how I initially had thought I could do it. So, I scrapped what I started with and was trying to get to work and started fresh. In doing so I found a way in which I am capable of putting out a link section for easy access. I hope you all enjoy it, and I can't wait to hear back with feedback and opinions.
     Thanks!
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger