Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - 7/6/2013

     Well another week has gone by and I haven't been able to get around to any updates that I would like to do. I have been keeping my eye out for changes that I would like to put in place, and the more I want to do, the less I really have time to do. I wanted to get more on the sight, but it cuts into the time I read and I find myself more and more updating here and getting posts out quicker and better. But I am glad to have fans like you guys, and I hope you continue to see my content and what I bring to the table as well.

     I recently redid the Watchful Weekend to Teasing Trailers. I wanted to post these whenever I got the chance to get around to them, so Weekend or Weekday, I wanted to be able to get these out and not be tied to a specific time frame. As well in the previous section I was only posting the book Trailers for books I have read and reviewed already. Well I am sorry, I wouldn't be interested in reviews like that so why would I expect you to be that way. I hope you like the changes to this section.

     As well many of you may have noticed that I am more active now this week than I have been in a long time. I spurred to life the Teasing Trailers segment again, and I love doing it. I am going to get a few older books out of the way here soon, but I want to focus on some other new books as well. What I may do is feature a few older books but see about highlighting a few newer books afterwards. I want to stay current and not drown you all with trailers you've already seen or books you've already read and really just don't care to see the trailer. I'm interested in your opinions, would you rather see the older trailers or should I forgo them and keep current and new?
     Thanks!
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger