Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Teasing Trailers] - #5: 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

Teasing Trailers are a random events, hosted here, that highlights a new/post released book trailer of great reads or books that we're dying to get our hands on...

See something you like here?
Click the book title to add it to your Goodreads TBR List!

5th Wave by Rick Yancey
     So this is a different style because 5th wave didn't just have one trailer. It released a series of 5 Waves of trailers which I thought was rather unique, and I want to get those out to all of you as well. I have been meaning to get back in the swing of posting book trailers, and I figured this weekend if I have some free time I will do just that.

     I really don't want to talk much about this book, I haven't read it yet and I loved the trailers. Take a look at them, and let me know what you think of them. I love the thought and the meaning behind every book trailer that they released.

The First Wave: 5th Wave by Rick Yancey



The Second Wave: 5th Wave by Rick Yancey


The Third Wave: 5th Wave by Rick Yancey


The Fourth Wave: 5th Wave by Rick Yancey



The Fifth Wave: 5th Wave by Rick Yancey


Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger