Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Teasing Trailers] - #7: Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn

Teasing Trailers are a random events, hosted here, that highlights a new/post released book trailer of great reads or books that we're dying to get our hands on...

See something you like here?
Click the book title to add it to your Goodreads TBR List!

Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn

Coming June 11, 2013

     I wasn't all together sure about this book, and rightfully I am not sure if I am interested in this book at all. I wanted to pass the trailer along, so maybe someone can tell me why I should be interested in this book. The synopsis is rather weak, and explains how Annaliese walks out of the woods in front of a High School party drenched in blood and screaming, yet vanishes. How does one simply vanish? Someone had to notice a girl coated in blood screaming walking away or running. However, she appears later miles and miles away, yet she's not sure who she is or what her past is. So amnesia is the plot twist here?

     I am not sure I buy into all these ifs and just go with the flow sort of thing. I am looking at this book and the trailer doesn't do a great job pushing me into enjoying this book either. A girl making a promise or vow in the woods isn't all that  encouraging for the book either. There's little to no information about what the book is about, and no character detail at all. A little more involvement or hell, a little more backstory/narration would have been better. Please, someone give me some insight in why I should be looking at this book differently.




Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger