Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Waiting on Wednesday] - #105

     Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

See something you like here?
Click the book title to add it to your Goodreads TBR List!


Title: Unchanged
   Author: Jessica Brody
   Format: Hardcover
   Release Date: February 24th, 2015

     In this mesmerizing conclusion to the Unremembered trilogy, Sera will fight those who have broken her.

     After returning to the Diotech compound and receiving a successful memory transplant, Seraphina is now living a happy life with another synthetically engineered human like herself, with whom she is deeply in love. She has no recollection of Zen. But the nagging feeling that something is missing from her life continues to plague her. Diotech's newest product is about to be revealed—a line of genetic modifications that will allow people to live longer, fight disease, and change any unfavorable physical attribute they desire.

     As more secrets are revealed, more enemies are uncovered, and the reality of a Diotech-controlled world grows closer every day, Sera and Zen must find a way to destroy the company that created her, or they’ll be separated forever.

My Stance:

     Another book that I have yet to read, but I have the signed books on my shelf. I WILL look to finish the series, or if I can beg the author enough. I'm kidding, I will find a signed copy to purchase and help support her. I was hoping to add this book to a marathon list I have going for the year, I may just end up doing that and working on another series at a later date. The book sounds great and while I really haven't looked into the first novel all that much, I am looking to avoid any spoilers.

     The one thing I will say is that I like the cover. Something about the fuzzy picture, with the letters putting the image in focus. It's not the prettiest I've ever seen, but it's unique and kind of tells a story in itself. Almost like a metaphor. I honestly can't wait to marathon this series, and get to reviewing it, there's just so much going on at the moment. I will get to the series this year though.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger