Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - 3/18

      Well today, I finally got something I wanted to do working. If you don't have javascript running on my site you may not see it, I have a widget or what you would call a widget on the side. A Favorite Quotes, in which I have a file, that contains all of my favorite quotes and the javascript randomizes them. Right now there is about 36 quotes, but as I add more quotes to it, they should be automatically update. I hope you all like the widget as well.

     I am working on updating the arrows on the carrousel, they are kind of hard to see, or I could do a background, but I don't feel it would work that well with where it is. Or I could just forget it and leave it, and just leave it at the latest five book review I have done. Or there is an idea that I could do a larger slider, that would show a bigger image (the entire width of the main blogger view area [wrapper]), but that would require me to do do more work. I would have to create the image that would go into that slider and personalize it more. If I had more free time I think that'd be a better alternative, so maybe in time. That's a decision I will come to at a latter date.

     The other thing you may notice, is I did a complete overhaul of the blog. I wanted cleaner look, but something that just catches peoples eyes. I found this blog on bTemplates, which you can find in the credits section, and if you aren't that great with blogger templates, it's a great place to check out. As well gives some good ideas for personalizing your page as well.

     Another thing, I have a new Twitter account! If you want to know what's going on with the blog, follow me @ThePaperCritic. I would appreciate it, as well, it would help keep you informed of what I am doing! I may not check it often to see what other people are doing, there is just too much going on :P and frankly I am not a great Twitter user. It's more of an option that I am better at using Facebook than Twitter.

     I want to thank all of you for stopping by and visiting. I hope you keep coming, and visiting!
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger