Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - 04-07-2013

      Oh this week on the one simple update I have rolled out. I wanted to get my readers more involved and show them just what books I am looking at for my next selection of books to read. In my interest to get people involved, every so often I will post a poll on the blog with the four books that I am looking at and will read the winner of the poll when I finish the book I am currently on. There really isn't a timeline for when the poll ends, just when I finish the book I am on.

     This week on the poll is a series of dystopia sequels that I have been looking to finish. And while there is one book that ends the series and the other three are the second book in the series, I hope the poll should be equal. I have a favorite and I will give that away at the end of the poll, so till then you'll have to wait to see who I am rooting for.

     I don't want to do this every time I choose a book, because while it brings people to the blog and see what I am looking at reading. However, if I did I would run out of themes to run to poll on. This week is the Dystopia series, that are currently going on. I believe the next poll will be Contemporary Books, I will reveal the four books when the time comes but till then, I hope to see your votes!
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger