Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Book Playlist] - The Madman's Daughter

     

     Now while you may understand that I love books and pretty much anything with words. There is also this time where music helps push the scenes and the mood of the book further. Most books will have a playlist and while I am a fan of fan-made playlists, I want to show what the author was listening to or what the author suggest would be a great compilation album to go with the book. Now while I am not sure if this is a correct first appearance of the this segment or if this is even from Megan Shephard, but I acquired it from Epic Reads and their public playlists. I highly suggest everyone to get on Spotify, and check them out.

The Madman's Daughter, a book about a psychopath father and his daughter trying to find him and put a stop to his madness. I want to come back to this, more than likely I'll edit this and add a EDIT descriptor at the end to show the change, but I want to come back after I read this book and add my opinion on what the music did, and how it helped shape my views on the book and the scenes. My initial thoughts though, is the music is so dark and gloomy that it brings to life this angsty vibe that makes me look at the shadows around the rooms differently. I view the book as this dark entranced world, in which the psychopath lives. The music brings her father to life, and I can see his anger, his tormented personality brooding in every note! Check it out!

First off there is a reason I choose to use Spotify, first off its a free music streaming application. Of course, if you wanted to avoid ads you could sign up and pay for the premium service. However, I am not and will not be endorsed by Spotify and I am not forced to use their program, I choose to because frankly I believe it's one of the best steaming communities out there.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger