Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - 6/10/2013

     I still haven't decided on what exactly to do with the idea of Blue Ribbon Reviews; the idea of branching off and doing movie reviews has come to mind, but I am not sure if I have the time, or the patience for that matter, to do it efficiently and good enough to warrant holding the namespace. So far though, I believe with the growing viewers I am getting, keeping ThePaperCritic is going to be the choice, just not sure what BRR is going to be.

     The course for this update is to inform you about a few changes, first off I spent most of yesterday working on my database and updating it. From there I was able to generate the code, and information needed to update my To Read List. Now there are some books, that I have read on that list, I just didn't have time to get around to removing them all, skip those please. Furthermore, I spent needed time updated the Review by Series and Review by Authors sections. Everything should be updated, and as well if you see anything I missed or would like to just talk feel free to send me an e-mail.

     As well, I updated the Signed Books section. I added a few books that I got from Anderson's Bookshop from the past two visits I have had in Naperville. I would like to add links to a lightbox, so the images could expand and show everyone just how great the signatures are. That'll come in an update later on, it will take some time and some formating to do, but eventually it will happen.

     In closing I apologize for not having Mailbox Monday up yet, I will get around to it and hope to have it up this evening. I have been working with the family on building a new deck and it's been working me like crazy. As well, with all the changes and updating, I just didn't have time to get around to it, I will post it as soon as I can though.
     Thanks!

Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger