Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Movie Unwrapping] - If I Stay

     Now this is the main reason I went out on Black Friday. I was hoping to get this movie and while there was a bit of a crowd when I got this movie and frankly it was worth it. I have seen this movie more than what I can count on two hands, there is part of my that is touched by this movie and the novel itself. This was and is probably one of my most endearing and enjoyable book-movie adaptation. What I want to convey most in this is my joy of the novel, and seeing translated to the screen so well. It was and will always remain part of me.


        


Inside:


     Now the cover and the back of the case/jacket do a great job of showing more or less what is going on. I love in the cover how Adam and Mia posing together, but Mia has a translucent copy of her behind her. There is a metaphor for that image and it's told over and over in the story, and has a purpose. I love it, and how the image captures it perfectly. The back is just great to, and it's almost symbolic of the movie. A series of memories and pleasantries.

     The discs are magnificent, well the DvD, but at the same image is used again on the cover for the BluRay. However in this case (as opposed to the Catching Fire set) the two are just so great that even using them shows the romance and the symbolic gestures of the two. These images have meaning in them. love, and hope, but when there is memories attached to those images it makes them all that more meaningful. In this case they are so great and touch me just by looking at them.

     Of all the movies I own, there aren't many movies that I hold or would want to get a poster of. This is one that I would love. I would want to mount on a wall, maybe frame it even. The movie means so much to me, and is by far one of my most favorite movies of all times.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger