Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - 1/23/15

     Hello, and welcome back to everyone who has been here before. There have been a few changes, not sure if anyone noticed. I went and revamped the "To Read" list, It's updated so far, but there's no guarantee that will stay up to date tomorrow. I moved the whole wishlist buttons to the About Me section, I thought it was too much of a detraction from the site to have them on everything. I like them better there and they still serve the same purpose. Next, I went and updated the lovely Review pages in which I added the reviews that weren't up. It's currently up to date as well. So there's been some work and progress getting things updated and starting on the right foot, I didn't realize how far behind I had gotten and it took almost a day or so to update some things.

     Next up on the backlog is the Signed books page, I want to do something a bit different with that and I will probably redo the whole thing. I hope you all will enjoy the new idea, we'll see. I think I got all the padding, if its there's an issue on an older post, feel free to send me a message, I have looked and hunted, I think we're good.

     Now in the real world, I am personally going through my shelf and looking at some of the books I can get rid of. Most of what I have is self bought, and I will try to turn around and sell those books and try to supplement or easy the future book surge that will inevitably follow shortly. I know I know, I am in the process of cutting my shelf back, when I do the Shelf Tour you will see. I can't wait to start it and finish it, it's just going to be magnificent, and a bit much. That's about all I have for the moment.

     Thanks!
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger