Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Movie Unwrapping] - The Hunger Games

     I thought I had done this one. I guess I was wrong on this, I am going to go back and fix this than with the unwrapping of the first movie that I actually bought myself. The Hunger Games, one of my favorite movies, and I've seen it more than I can count on my hands and toes. There are scenes in this movie that will tear your heart from your chest. Further, there wasn't a choice on whether I would pick up this movie to start a collection of YA Movies and give my support to the industry and hope to get more book-movie adaptations.
     Now when I got to the store, and was looking at the versions to choose from, frankly if I wanted to start a collection and something I would enjoy myself; I wanted the combo (DvD and BluRay). Further I don't have a BluRay player, but I had purchases of getting one. While the BluRay player hasn't shown up yet, my parents have one and while I don't use it often I love to sport the idea that one day.


        


Inside:


     Now the cover of the box and the case at the time was great. Jennifer Lawrence is just beautiful, and the whole action shot with the bow brings Katniss to life. While I wish there was more color to the cover than the immense reds and oranges, but I get the whole flame/fire theme. What I love most about the whole packaging was what wasn't featured, a necklace with the mockingjay pendant on it. I have that hanging from the rearview mirror in my car. It's just a token and memory of the great book. I enjoy that thing, even though I couldn't really wear it and have it look good.

     Now for the first movie that I ever bought myself this was a bit on the pricey side, but the movie was wroth the money spent. In fact I've seen it more than what it would have been to rent it and be worth my while. However, I wanted to buy the first book I read that really got me interested in books in the first place. So I figured if I started in one place, I may as well start in two..
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger