Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Movie Unwrapping] - The Maze Runner

     The Maze Runner was another one of those movies that I wanted to add to my collection of movies. This while not one of my favorite movies of the year, it was a movie that not only made sci-fi and the book in my mind come to life. I wanted more out of the book and to see the grievers and the rest of the lot more. I wish there was an extended version of this movie and I did look around for that, but no avail.


        


Inside:


     Inside the discs are different than what I thought would be, but I am not saying they aren't good or that there could be more. They both do a great job showing the whole bit of what the movie is conveying plus the graphical pleasantries. There is the key point in the movie on the first disc, but at the same time on the second there is just a graphical representation of the maze which the movie revolves around. I just wish the resolution was a bit higher.

Extras:

       

     Inside the case was a comic that while I am not sure what it took to create the little pamphlet, but if I was presented with this book I would buy the movie and this version of it for that comic in a heartbeat. It's the little extras in the packages/movies that make this book worth every part and every bit of what the purchase was. The comic while not going into the greater detail of the movie, shows the darker sides of the movie that maybe the PG-13 rating. I couldn't want more out of the little extra.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger