Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Movie Unwrapping] - Catching Fire

     I am catching up on the movies that I got on Black Friday and here is one that frankly I didn't buy because of the sale. I wanted this movie ahead of time, I just missed the time when it came out. Catching Fire was just so great of a movie, and how it turned up the scales in the series. Missing this movie's release date more or less plagued me and I was looking around the local stores for it, so when I found it on Black Friday I couldn't pass it up.


        


Inside:


     Now what I more or less dislike about this cover was the frank reuse of the first cover but from a different perspective. I wanted something new for a cover, but this just wasn't it and while I'm not saying the cover made me angry or upset, it just let me down. Further I took time trying to find a package with another pendant, but they never came out with one. The mockingjay logo changed on the book throughout and it made me rather sad to see they didn't update the pendants.

     Now diving into the discs I find a lack of interest in the graphics chosen here. For a lack of better words it's just lazy. If the main purpose to get get people to buy the package or the movie, then why go with a smaller version of the same image on the cover. I just wish there was something more, and different with the whole lack of effort I guess. However, it makes me wonder if the budget for this movie was a bit lower than what they did in the first. Either way, this movie was late incoming and doesn't make me any less grateful for the movie.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger