Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Movie Unwrapping] - The Giver

     The Giver was on my Christmas list and I hoped to do a better unwrapping of the movie and show everyone what was inside of the movie, it just didn't happen. Mainly I didn't get it for Christmas like I had hoped, but that's okay with me, I got a lot of other cool goodies. In doing so I had to wait until I had the funds to go out and get the two movies I was missing from the late 2014 releases. The Giver was my second to the first book (The Maze Runner) and while I was looking to see this movie again, I wasn't what copy I would get. I enjoyed the theater version and while the home experience isn't all that great, I hope to watch it with a friend or share it with someone more special, but who knows. That is why I went the route I did, and got the combo - DvD, Blu-Ray and Digital.


        


Inside:


     The inside of The Giver had the normal VuDu HD paper that always comes in the whole bit, but the rest of the packaging is normal. I find that the Blu-Ray disc to be my personal favorite, and that is because of the whole graphical aspect. I wish they would have done something with the DvD disc but it doesn't hurt me to see it as a plain disc. What would have been really cool in this was a small little book or something with an excerpt from the book; possibly the first chapter or something. I think that if they had done that maybe some of the book sales would have gone up, but would the cost of having done that sort of advertising been worth it to them in the grand scheme of things. 
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger