Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - 1/11/15

     Another week has gone by and I am still working nights at work, but in doing so I have started something I wanted to do for a while and I encourage everyone to follow along with me. I am in the middle of a House of Night marathon, while I am not all that far in, I find the series entertaining. I will do reviews on them eventually, I have a backlog of stuff that needs done and books to review. I just don't have enough time in my day to do it all.

     The wishlist buttons are up and while I don't ask for anything or want anyone to feel obligated to buy me something, feel free to check out what's on my list. Further if you want to gift me something that's not on those list, feel free. I am looking for any suggestions, but at the same time I am going to have to put myself on a book diet here pretty soon, my shelves are getting too full. On that note, I plan on doing a shelf tour again for the start of the year and maybe do an overview shot prior to organizing everything again. You'll be surprised. I need an apartment for my books.

     Further I have a few things I need to update around the site, the padding still I know. I have to backlog everything and make sure everything is showing up correctly, if you see something feel free to drop me a line and let me know what's wrong and needs to be fixed (a link would be helpful to the page). However what I am working on now is an updated view of the "To Read" list. I want to make that list a PDF and have it available to anyone interested. It'd just be easier to access and change when I need to, but at the same time I want something easy to access and view. I am not sure how that's going to happen off hand yet.

     Thanks, for stopping by!
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger