Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - 10/2/2014

   I have been working on an update, a new feature that I wanted to make public. I have been trying to work on a calendar of sorts to keep track of book releases. I have put some in and if you would like to add any let me know. I want to make it public and allow everyone, but I am not sure on some of the credibility and the amount of time it would take to go through and make sure all the dates are credible. I want to find someone that wants something easy to update, and something that most everyone would be interested in looking at. I like the idea.

     I also have been working on keeping up to date, and working on trying to read more. I have been trying to read more and keep up to date on some of my reviews. I need to upload some to goodreads and amazon. I love some of the books that I am reading at the moment. As well, some of the movies coming out are going to be great. I can't wait for Fall to hit and all the new books and movies..
     Thanks!
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger