Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - 8/20/2013

     I recently went to Chicago and while on my visit I paid a visit over to Anderson's Bookshop. If you ever get the chance I would pay them a visit, if you are an avid book fanatic like me. Normally I would be joyous and excited to have paid them a visit, but this time was slightly different. It may be mainly my fault more so than theirs. I went last weekend and while I was there the selection of signed books was rather slim. I mainly had a few of the books, and I didn't want to rebuy the books just to get a signature.  I tell myself I should, but I don't have the money to do that at the current time. Plus I would like that the books I already have signed, but that won't happen either, so I am stuck.

     In the meantime, I updated the signed book section to reflect the three books I did buy there. As well on Goodreads, I updated the reviews I had to match the current written ones I have done. I am debating on updating Amazon as well but that may come at a later date. Furthermore, I am debating the date of a slight vacation. I would use it to read and finish writing a book, Transplant. I am thinking about The Labor Day weekend. I am looking forward to the vacation and when it happens, I can't wait to finish the book and finish a long desired weekend.
     Thanks!
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger