Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - 8/5/2013

     On my Mailbox Monday post I mentioned that I was looking to update the overall appearance of my blog. While I love the look I currently have, I have mentioned that the buttons to rotate the carousel below my navigation bar, are hard to see. I am going to work in trying to make them easier to easy and still visually appealing. I want to make sure that the arrows follow a blue theme, but if I could find a better blog that is overall visually better I would be open to revamping my blog again. I'm looking for a three column (left & right navigation bars), dark blue/green with a similar setup to what I have now. If anyone has any suggestions or places they feel would be better that I look at I am free, send me a message.

     In the meantime I updated the list of complete blogs I have done and currently I am working on uploading my reviews to Goodreads and possibly Amazon. I have debated posting my reviews on Barnes and Noble, but I would rather do it under my real name, not The Paper Critic, but aren't we pretty much the same thing anyways. I haven't ultimately decided if that's something I am going to do or not, so for the moment it's on the back burner. Although I should make a decision soon before I have to spend an entire week uploading reviews because of all the books I have. To be honest, I am not interested in feedback or publicity really, I am just trying to help get my opinion about a book out there so that people who may be interested in a book can see the reviews and make a judgement easier.
     Thanks!
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger