Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Waiting on Wednesday] - #120

     Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

See something you like here?
Click the book title to add it to your Goodreads TBR List!


Title: Library of Souls
   Author: Ransom Riggs
   Format: Hardcover
   Release Date: September 22nd, 2015

     The epic conclusion to the best-selling series!

     Time is running out for the Peculiar Children. With a dangerous madman on the loose and their beloved Miss Peregrine still in danger, Jacob Portman and Emma Bloom are forced to stage the most daring of rescue missions. They’ll travel through a war-torn landscape, meet new allies, and face greater dangers than ever. . . . Will Jacob come into his own as the hero his fellow Peculiars know him to be? This action-packed adventure features more than 50 all-new Peculiar photographs.

My Stance:

     I personally loved Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children mainly for the photos. Donn't get me wrong the story is great and a good reason why I went on and bought the second book signed. I am looking to see if i can get the third one as well. Ransom Riggs has this great uncanny way with creating a world that's believable and 100 percent dark and suspenseful. The characters were great and how their powers or peculiarities helps drives that story further.

     So, this novel is on my priority to try to get signed. I hoping Anderson's Bookshop will be having an event for this book, it deserves it. I would talk more about this book, but frankly I don't want to ruin this at all. I am really really looking forward to this book. It can't possibly let me down at all.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger