Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - 9/28/15

     Good morning, I hope everyone had a good week. I got a few things done over the weekend that needed addressed. Mainly I did a bit of updating my reviews on Goodreads and Amazon. I got everything updated, minus one review on Amazon, because they believe I am trying to advertise myself. It's odd how they think with my name being Ryan and one of the main characters in Dare You To is also Ryan, that they think I'm trying to scam their system. I have enough reviews it shouldn't matter. Oh well, I will skip it and put it elsewhere. I want to take the time to remind everyone, I am not posting to Amazon to get anything from Amazon, I just think it's another venue for my voice to be heard, and if I can help other people judge a book and give them a bit of insight, the more the merrier.

     Most of those that frequent my blog now will notice I did a Movie Monday post. I am going to try to do this whenever I can. Basically I don't want to overload myself again, but I didn't have a Mailbox Monday or a Book Haul this week (I will next week), and I didn't want to leave everyone with nothing. Maybe this will change. I had a debate with myself on seeing the movie featured, and I'm still not sure on my decision. Movie Monday is just about movies or TV series, something I've seen/watched that I find interested, what's new and breaking, and reviews to movies I have seen. This gives me more time to review movies, since I usually go to the theater on Sundays. I have been thinking about doing a second blog devoted to movie reviews, not specifically YA, but this gives me an outlet to do that sort of thing. I hope you all enjoy the addition and let me know if you have any suggestions.

     I am thinking about what to do on Friday, I know Flashback Friday is something I do, but it's just something that I find is getting a bit dated. I feature older books that I am interested in and trying to draw some more attention to, maybe I just need more books. However I would like to see if there's any other ideas, for a better segment or just something else I could do on Friday to fill the spot better. I'm looking around, not sure when or if I'll change it yet, I'll let you know before I do change it, and let me know if you have any suggestions.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger