Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - 9/22/15

     Good evening everyone, I am glad to be back. Again I am thankful to everyone that has continued to show up, or has seen me start posting again and has returned. I want to extend my apologies for being away for so long, I hadn't thought I was going to be away for so long. I went on vacation, which was fun and all. I stayed in Myrtle Beach for a while and while the vacation was nice, I didn't manage to find any good bookshops. I did manage to get a week's worth of reading in and it was worth every moment. However when I got back I had intended to start posting again, I just never got around to posting again. I hope to continue posting for a while.

     I am hoping to intrigue other viewers into coming and seeing what I have to offer, and in doing so I am going to restructure again. I am not sure if the layout is going to stay the same, I am playing with a few alternatives. I know I didn't do a Teaser Tuesday this week, and mainly that is due to I am still on the same book, I've been under the weather and haven't had time to read like I used to. I skipped this week simply out of lack of something new to share, but I will try not to make that a habit. I need to set aside more time to read, and I hope to do that.

     On a side not, I know that while I was gone there was a few movies that came out, maybe not specifically YA related. I hope to get to those and talk about them, even post a review when I get the chance. I also hope I can keep all of your attention, if there is anything I should be doing different, e-mail me. I greatly appreciate all input and constructive criticism. I will screenshot the blog and maybe do a post on Facebook and Twitter, on my personal one included, to see which layout looks better, or what others are thinking. I hope everyone has a great day, and again Thank you.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger