Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Bookshelf Tour] - 8/4/2014

Welcome to my first Bookshelf Tour. I have been trying to get this out for a while, and while it took me a while I hope you all enjoy the books that I have on my shelves!

     This is what I have been trying to get out for a week, and while some of the shots have a bit of glare or are blurry I tried my best. I would have gone through and given all the books that I've got on my shelves. I came to the conclusion that'd be redundant with my To Read list on Pinterest and if you really want it I have a My Shelves link there as well. Further you may notice the shelf and Bookshelf picture a bit different on the last two shelf pictures. I got 3 new books that weren't on the shelf pictures, it happens.

     As well if you have any questions on suggestions or if you'd like to donate books to my collection, feel free to send me an email. I appreciate it and, frankly just you reading and visiting my blog is about all I am interested in. I'm very appreciative of people who donate and give to my blog. Thanks!

     So without further adieu:

Bookshelf One


Front:

Back:

 
  

Bookshelf Two


Front:

Back:

  
  

Bookshelf Three


Front:

  
  

Back:

  
  

Bookshelf Four


Front:

 

Back:

  
  

Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger