Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Movie Unwrapping] - Divergent

It's Here!!!

Divergent by Veronica Roth

     Finally it's here. I got my hands on the movie. This isn't a review, I just wanted to show off what the packaging and some of the stuff that came with the movie. There was a bit hype for this movie and if you want to read my review, check it out here. I love how they packaged this movie, and while I was hoping for something like The Hunger Games and some fancy extras, but it's still great either way.




Extras:


     The digital sticker with the steps to get it, while that isn't exactly an Extra really. I just like the idea of watching this on my iPad, walking around listening to this movie. The other extra is temporary Tattoos. I have a set of these from a book signing and while I enjoy them anyways, I love how they are just fun to sit around for drawing ideas and getting an idea of how the symbols of the factions look. So great.

Inside:


     Inside the package there is a look into Four by Veronica Roth and a few movie stills of the major characters and scenes. The discs have the two stars in the movie, you can guess who my favorite of the two is. The black and white stills on the backs of the booklet (which is glued in the middle and can't be removed, sad) are brilliantly done. They take one of my favorite scenes and captures the fear and majesty in it. As well, Theo James just looks brilliant in his black and white still, not really an important scene, but still just well done.. 
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger