Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Teaser Tuesday] - #24

Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
  1. Take your Current Read.
  2. Grab 2 Teaser sentences from the book (please be sure to avoid spoilers)
  3. Post it on your blog with the title and author, so other Teasing Tuesday participants can add it to their To Be Read list.
  4. When visiting other Teasing Tuesday participants, leave a link with your current TT in their comments.

Title: Salvage
   Author: Alexandra Duncan
   Release Date: April 1st, 2014

     Quote: "Earthside. I lean forward and try to push myself to my feet, but my legs give out. I slump back against the wall. "Iri..." It's as if my tongue has become mud. I can't make the rest of it come out.

     "Don't move too much or you'll pull out the IV." The captain reaches behind her back to pull the ties on her leather apron. "You want some water? Something to eat?"

--- Page 237


Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger