Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Movie Unwrapping] - The Fault In Our Stars

The Waiting is OVER!!

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

     So while I did one for Divergent, and unwrapping and uncovering the goodies that came with the DvD/BluRay, this time around it may not be as grand. I picked up the only edition there is of this movie The Little Infinities Extended Edition (not really the only edition, but the only one for die-hard fans). I have been watching it now for the last two days and I can say I've seen it three times (not counting the theater visit). This movie has changed a lot of peoples' view on cancer and just how they view/relate to the world around them. This is by far a must have, no don't debate, just get it.


  


Extras:


     Last time I included images of the typical UltraViolet stream page, but I left that out, it's still there. The main thing in this edition is the Infinity Bracelet that is a bit too small/long for me. I will wear it, and the messages are great on it. I love how it captures all the main points of the book and movie and put them on your arm. I just love how it's packaged, whoever came up with this idea, you nailed it on the head.

Inside:


     The Fault in our Stars discs were simple. and while we have all seen those images over and over, there is something nostalgic in those images. Out of everything this part was the one that kinda shocked me the most, and I don't mean to sound negative of the movie at all. The packaging of the discs could have been better. Some colorful scenic image in place of the normal blue would have been great, something to spruce the inside up would be fabulous. Other than that the extra is what made this packaging worth every dime, and well of course the movie. 
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger