Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - Changes - 2/25

      I have a day off and I am working on a page that everyone has been looking for. I am working on the signed book page, but in the process I came across another idea. Featured Discussions, that I will occasionally do. Think of them as opinionated conversations about topics that I hear in bookstores. Along the lines of "Don't judge a book by it's cover," sort of discussions. I want people to look out for it and hopefully spark a few interests in those who want to voice their opinion as well. I want to keep the discussion productive, so if the comments are directed too negative or too insulting toward anyone I will remove comments as necessary.

     As well, I wanted to update the disclosure page so that the items belong together. When I look at it, I view all the items as a jumbled mess. I want the items to belong and want people to know exactly what they are looking at. So please look for the page and check it out!

     I am thinking about doing a segment on authors, ones that I have read about and doing some background information on them. As well as talking about some of the books they have done, and why they are some of the spotlighted authors on my list of favorites. I want to introduce people to selected authors that I have enjoyed and talk about the good and bad aspects of their novels, hopefully more good. What do you think? Would it be a good segment to talk about authors and their novels?

     So in closing I hope to get most of the changes above done today and the work on the signed book page completed and updated so you all can see the library of signed books that I have as well. Thank you!
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger