Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - 5/1/2013


      So while I thought it would be a great idea to get people involved who come to the blog and read my opinions, but frankly the turn out the results weren't what I was expecting. The book that did will the vote, mainly cause of my choice. There wasn't many votes on the books, and I had intended on making this pretty graph of the books that were in question, showing percentages, and blah blah blah. There just wasn't enough people involved this time around for making that time worthwhile.

     This time around I am looking for something different, something out of my normal comfort zone in his months poll. These are all unique and new authors to me, except Gayle Forman. The theme this month was a more feminine love story/romance, than what I would normally read. I looked at the books I have read and the vast majority of the books I do read are sci-fi or dystopian. I have read a few romances, but not really enough to tote that I do read them.


      I am working on getting something up and around. I have been looking at the idea and testing a few ideas around. I got asked a while back by a fellow reader, why I picked the name The Paper Critic. In all honesty, I wanted to be known for reviewing everything, but that's not been my focus at all. So the focus of the blog changed, but the name didn't. During the conversation I brought up the idea that maybe the name isn't as professional or not as catchy as some others, and I thought about doing Blue Ribbon Reviews.

     While I understand that it would be a big change to move to a new blog, granted I would keep the same content. The issue I have with that, is I would lose some fanbase in the transition. I am not sure how many of you actively follow. So the choice is do I keep the name The Paper Critic and keep the same fanbase I have had for the past five months or do I switch over to the new name Blue Ribbon Reviews. I am curious on your perspectives, and I am asking for input. Please send me an e-mail (thepapercritic@live.com) or post a comment. I gladly receive any opinion and will listen to any suggestions.

Thanks!
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger