Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - 7/16/2014

   So lately I have been releasing two book reviews a week. I fell behind on my reviews and I want to catch up to get to some of the more current books I have recently read as well. This will take some time, further when I get to the current books I have been reading I will go back to releasing one book review per week. At the same time I know I need to update my Goodreads review pages, as well as Amazon. I will probably do Goodreads and get it up to date, than when I get around to it I will update Amazon.

     So I have been getting a bunch of e-mails from people reading my Amazon reviews. I appreciate that you all take the time and read the reviews and what I personally think of the books. That's why I do them. However, 90% of what the e-mails are inquiring is the typical: "Will you read my book? I will send it to you in a PDF?" I am sorry, but frankly this is getting more annoying than what I thought it would be. I am not sure what I am going to do about it, but I want to keep posting my reviews to Amazon. I want to post and give people I don't normally reach some insight into the book and what I think. If it helps, I am grateful and that's why I am here.

     I have been looking at reworking some of the page design again. Frankly the whole only 8-10 posts on the main page is bugging me. I have been trying to work with a friend to figure out the script and work around it, but it's just not working and we're both confused. If you have any suggestions on different designs feel free to drop me an e-mail.
     Thanks!

Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger