Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Teasing Trailers] - #2 Fallen

Teasing Trailers are a random events, hosted here, that highlights a new/post released book trailer of great reads or books that we're dying to get our hands on...

See something you like here?
Click the book title to add it to your Goodreads TBR List!

Fallen by Lauren Kate




I have to say this is by far one of my most annoying series. I so wanted to enjoy this series and over all I was let down over and over in this series. It's a mediocre series that seemed to let me down more than it got my hopes up and that I enjoyed the series. Now I'm not saying that the book was all that bad, I just hoped the characters would have been better and the plot as well.

Anyways this is a simple teaser video, and it plays hard on the whole romance this book is supposed to have. Don't get me wrong the book was a great romance, however the character Luce just is too moronic and doesn't seem to do anything thinking for herself in the book.

I digress from the book, I should be dissecting the teaser rather than the book. The one thing I hated about the teaser is it really just doesn't explain the characters, doesn't give me any interest into what the book is about. It does provide one statement that sticks in the back of your head, "Some angels are destined to FALL." That quote tells more about the book the the rest of the teaser put together. When I first looked at the teaser, that statement was the ONLY thing I took from the trailer. It's just generally awful.

I would have personally liked to see something done with characters. I'm sure you could have asked any one of the fans of this book to do one for free and it would be better than whatever this is. The teaser does nothing for me, and I can't see how it does anything for anyone else.

Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger