Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - 5/22/2014

     So, many of you may have already noticed that the blog has taken a slight turn for the wicked. I was working on getting a new blog layout up on my test blog, so I could work the kinks out, and well for some reason I put it up on the current Paper Critic blog and well I didn't have much of a choice. I apologize for being down earlier today, it was for that reason. I wanted to get something working up and going, because I am amazing and didn't make a save or backup my current layout. Either way, I am working on getting this up and making it better. I think visually it's better, it's more pleasing on the eyes. Let me know what you think and what I could do to change and make it better.

     As well, I made another change, I got rid of the old original title text and replaced it with a logo/image. If you haven't seen it yet.  I created it on the fly and while I enjoy how it's simple and conveys what I am trying to get across. I am going to review anything that can is written, I want to get into some Ellen Hopkins stuff for the fact it's poetry and not a normal story/plot driven. It would hammer that ideal home. But I want to do it on my own terms and not do it because I feel I need to. The site and my reading habits will dictate when I get around to them.

     So, now that I am up and running again, I will get around to a The Fault In Our Stars update, and my initial thoughts on the movie. Keep an eye out for it. As well, I hope to go back and review a few other movies that I have seen as well. However, I will go back and try to rewatch them so the review will be more accurate. I would prefer it was the first viewing but what bit late for that.

     Thanks!

Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger