Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Flashback Friday] - #54

Flashback Friday is a weekly event, hosted here, that highlights a past release that we're dying to get our hands on...

See something you like here?
Click the book title to add it to your Goodreads TBR List!



Title: A Spark Unseen
   Author: Sharon Cameron
   Release Date: September 24th, 2013

     The thrilling sequel to Sharon Cameron's blockbuster gothic steampunk romance, THE DARK UNWINDING, will captivate readers anew with mystery and intrigue aplenty.

     When Katharine Tulman wakes in the middle of the night and accidentally foils a kidnapping attempt on her uncle, she realizes Stranwyne Keep is no longer safe for Uncle Tully and his genius inventions. She flees to Paris, where she hopes to remain undetected and also find the mysterious and handsome Lane, who is suspected to be dead.

     But the search for Lane is not easy, and Katharine soon finds herself embroiled in a labyrinth of political intrigue. And with unexpected enemies and allies at every turn, Katharine will have to figure out whom she can trust--if anyone--to protect her uncle from danger once and for all.

     Filled with deadly twists, whispering romance, and heart-stopping suspense, this sequel to THE DARK UNWINDING whisks readers off on another thrilling adventure.


My Stance:

     A Spark Unseen is a book that i've seen on bookshelves and picked up on more than one occassion. However I haven't gotten around to reading The Dark Unwinding. I am just not sure if I am going to enjoy the story enough to continue the sequence, but than against the steampunk aspect of it is what has my complete interest. I want to like it, I just need to get into it and that'll be the deciding factor, but that's a bit obvious isn't it. I have had too many books on my list that I'm reading and some current books as well, but I haven't forgot some of my first purchases and I will get back to them soon.

     There isn't much I can say about this book having not read the first, but being the completionist that I am, it's still a good Flashback book. I want to read the series, and if I plan on doing that I sort of need this book to do so. So don't take me completely serious on this, read the synopsis and a few reviews and judge your opinion from there.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger