Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Flashback Friday] - #45

Flashback Friday is a weekly event, hosted here, that highlights a past release that we're dying to get our hands on...

See something you like here?
Click the book title to add it to your Goodreads TBR List!



Title: False Sight
   Author: Dan Krokos
   Release Date: August 13th, 2013

     All Miranda wants is a normal life. She's determined to move past the horrible truth of her origin as a clone so she can enjoy time with her boyfriend, Peter, and the rest of her friends at school. But Miranda quickly learns that there's no such thing as normal - not for a girl who was raised to be a weapon. When one of her teammates turns rogue, it begins a war that puts the world in jeopardy. Now Miranda must follow her instincts - not her heart - in order to save everything she's fought so hard to keep. With the image of a terrible future seared into her mind, what will she have to sacrifice to protect the people she loves?

     Dan Krokos's sequel to the tour de force False Memory is a mind-blowing thriller with high-octane action that will leave readers begging for the final book in this bold and powerful trilogy.


My Stance:

     Getting back in the grove of things and trying to keep track of what I have displayed and what I am looking to show off is hard to do. This week comes a great sequel to False Memory by Dan Krokos. I loved the premise of the book and the characters. Dan did a fantastic job in the first book melding the characters together and making a lasting relationship that corresponded very well to the plot that unfolded. False Memory was a good read, the twists in the story made it entertaining to follow and jump in with all the hardships.

     I was holding out for this book in hopes of getting a signed copy, and I still may for a few months. I have the first one signed and was hoping to get the series completed that way. False Sight has two options for me, it's either going to be that book that highlights my binge this spring/summer or it will be that book that lets me down. I am looking forward to the dystopian/sci-fi, thriller that caught my attention first, I'm just hoping the rest of the series can hold up.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger