Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - 2/16/2014

     I am working on coming back starting this week, I am going to be in the process of moving things around. There are a lot of changes and more modifications that around to be happening with the site. Please bear with me for a while until I get everything in order.


     The first order of the change is going to be the categories. I wanted to mainstream and follow the same sort of classification that other bloggers are doing. Not because I want to conform to everything and not do my own original thing, but mainly I wanted support them and take part in the fun. This means that the normal post order will change to the following:

  • Monday: Stacking the Shelves
  • Tuesday: Teaser Tuesday
  • Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday
  • Thursday: Book Review
  • Friday: Flashback Friday
     Furthermore there are a few other segments that will continue to appear when I get around to it:
  • Watchful Weekend
  • Book Playlist
  • Special Events
  • Signed Books
  • Featured Discussion

     I hope this cleans somethings up. I am going to need to re-categorize the old Mailbox Mondays as Stacking the Shelves. As well as updating the Feature page, in order to reflect these changes. I hope to start these tomorrow.

     Furthermore, there should be a new poll for March; I am just not sure what the books will be yet and I am running low. I apologize for that.
     Thanks!
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger