Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - 7/5/15

     Happy Fourth of July!

     I know that I've been gone and haven't done nearly anything, I was gone because the blog was turning into my entire life. I was working nearly 50 hours a week and was just struggling to stay awake and have a life doing things that I enjoyed myself. This year has been pretty rough and I apologize for it, because with it, comes some bad news of sorts. I hope most of you can understand and know that I'm going to try to make a comeback and try to do better for the last half of the year.

     First off, I am back, I hope to make a post tomorrow (July 6) and the rest of the week, getting back into my routine. However, there may be a few changes, I am just not sure what they will do. I know the first one is I will be condensing the Mailbox Monday. Before I was doing four of my newest books, and four of books that have been on my shelf that haven't been featured. If you want to know what some of those books are "My Shelf" pins and features on are on my Pinterest account, check it out.

     The following thing is with that break I did, I did get some books read, but not anywhere near what I needed to get some of my challenges done. This means that I am going to need to work on some of my reading habits if I hope to complete or have a shot at any of them. I will try and I will consider if any need reduced or changed. I look forward seeing you tomorrow.

     And finally, I want to thank everyone who stayed nearby, who continued to visit the blog. I want to thank everyone, I hope you all the best, and I hope you had a great weekend. I couldn't do this without all of you. Thank you!
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger