Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - 11/9/2014

     So this week I feature No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale on Stacking the Shelves. I wanted to comment on that before people questioned or started flaming me for supporting her. I don't agree with what she did, and I am not supporting her actions either, but I want to read her book. I don't think because of her actions she needs people to outright ignore her book, it frankly puts her out of a job and is just rather ignorant. Because you read her book doesn't mean you agree with her or what she stands for, it's a book. Yeah, I guess some argument could be made that some part of her is left in the book from when she wrote it, but frankly it's not like it's entirely her. I dunno, I am interested, and I know that some of the reviews are rather scaldingly bad.

     On a side note, tomorrow and Tuesday I am going to be working on updating the list of books in my collection. If you would like to see my library head over to pinterest, most of what is there is current. However, I am going to work on an updatable table/tab file that will show just what is in my collection and what I've read and haven't read. In doing so, I hope to do a better To-Read list and maybe something better. I am not sure, it's something that has me thinking and wondering what would the best alternative be. Another alternative is my To-Read list over at Goodreads, but I'm not sure if that's anything particular or how many really follow that. I thank everyone for the support. and everything that's came in, in the last week. Thanks!
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger