Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - 11/2/2014

     This week has been harsh, and I just finished Ruin and Rising. It was a book that just blew me away, and I will do a review soon. I have a few books to review first but it should show up soon. As well, I am a bit short on money for books, so I will warn everyone, next week may be a bit short or I may not have new books to showcase. I think that in either case I will try to bring the best I am able to. I love how I am missing some of the great books coming out this time of year. I can only hope that Christmas will come.

     I am curious, if I added a link to my Amazon wishlist would anyone gift me books? I am not asking or anything of the sort, I am just curious if there is any interest in that sort of thing. I thank everyone that comes to my blog and reads what I do and the follows that I do have. I know that I'm not as big or as prevalent as some of the other bloggers/vloggers, but I thank everyone for what I have been given and the support I have received. Thanks.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger