Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - 4/29/2014

     The May Viewers Choice poll has been updated and uploaded. I am glad to say that a few books that I have been looking forward to reading are on that list. I want to read them all, and I figured I would give you all the chance to choose which book I am would read this week.

     Furthermore I have updated the Reviews and Reviews by Series pages so that it would be current. I am glad to finally get that caught up to date and I will get the new Review up on Thurs. I am looking at posting those on Amazon and Goodreads as well. I have explained why I choose to post to Amazon, it's just an easier place to post my honest opinion and I don't have to worry about character limits.

     Last for this update. I have finally created a Facebook page, (Here) feel free to join it and keep up to date or comment on some of the reviews or other features. I'll keep it up to date with everything that's on the page. I wanted to do this long time ago, I just haven't gotten around to it. I am now on the update to site to that the whole view will look different, but it will take a bit of time to get it up to date.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger