Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - Changes To Review Style

Well I would like to announce, that I am getting a few viewers out there and I want to thank you all for that. However, I'll continue posting, but there will be a rather big change to the way I have been doing the reviews. Right now the review process is too long, I feel it's too involved and I don't think people are finding it all that informative.

What I'm going to move to is a more overviewish type of review. I'll post the synopsis still and the picture of the book. However, MY review will be the score I feel it gets (out of 5 now, instead of 10) and a pretty lengthy discussion of why I feel that way about the book. I eventually would like to go back and redo the other ones, but the scores will stay the same, sorta. The old ones will be divided in half and the decimals will be rounded down to the nearest 0.5.

I want to thank everyone who is coming and reading. I'll be posting Divergent here pretty soon! Thank you all, again!
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger