Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - 3/28/2016

     I am back, sort of. I am going to post when I get the chance. I hope to post mainly the reviews as frequently as I can. I just have been busy with real life and had a lot of work going on. I still have that and frankly I am slowly getting more time to myself. I would love to keep going.

     I appreciate everyone that has kept in touch and everyone that's been coming while I have been away. I will have some new stuff this week for sure. I will keep going on next week as well, but from there it should be up in the air. I hope to have time to do more. I would also love to start posting some of my other writing too, poems and/or personal writings.

     I am grateful for everyone and everything that's happened. I apologize to those that have left, I know that I've been away for a long time, that will change. Thank you, for everything!
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger