Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - 10/12/15

     There isn't any Mailbox Monday this week. It's mainly because of the holiday, I have a few packages that are supposed to be here Friday. However, the day came and nothing showed up. So I will have a Mailbox Monday next week. They should be here then. I will have a good post next week and a good series of books. I honestly can't wait to see what books and when they come in.

     I am also looking at not buying books for a while, so I am looking for something that could possibly replace the series for a while. There's nothing on my mind or anything I am thinking specifically that could fill the spot. Maybe Movie Monday, but I would have to have a good source or something to continuously do it. So I am open to suggestions. I guess I could take the day off, but I'd rather not.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger