Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - 12/28/2014

     I find I am doing these updates to let everyone know that I am still around. I know that I've not posted since the beginning of the month. While I wish I could say that I've been writing, reading a bunch of books, or working on something super amazing. But frankly, it's been more work than anything. The night lady that paginates our paper, up and quit so I'm working nights more starting now. I am not sure how tired/busy I will be in the upcoming weeks.

     I am working still on trying to get the B&N / Amazon wishlist up and whatnot, but I don't have a time frame on that yet. Further, I want to redo the layout a bit, I just don't like how this one lacks the control (how many posts show up at any given time) on my end. I am looking for something clean, looks good, and functions well. If you have any ideas let me know. As well, I will be putting up a bookhaul on my twitter and here later (as in, Today or Tomorrow). I hope you all had a great holiday, and drive safe over the New Years. Thanks!
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger