Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - 12/1/2014

     I want to first say to everyone, "I am indeed still alive." Two weeks ago I kinda stopped blogging mid-week. I got the flu and just slept for most of the remaining week. I am better now and I had a great Thanksgiving. Which brings me to last week, I took it off to be be with my family and have a good time. I appreciate everyone who still stopped by to see if anything new popped up. I apologize for not having an update sooner, I just needed some time away. Thanks.

     So December is finally here. I am working on putting Amazon and B&N wishlist links up, just need to figure out where to go. I don't expect anyone to send me anything, and I strongly suggest you just comment, or leave me a message. I am looking at redoing the template again, I have a bug I can't fix with this one (free template), and it's slowly driving me crazy. I have updated my pinterest today with all the new books on my shelf, I will do a Book Haul whenever BookOutlet sends me my books, we'll see. So Thank You everyone.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger