Latest News:
House of Night Marathon - 7 complete!

[Update] - 3/10/15

     I am in the progress of moving to a normal shift at work. I understand that I took last week off, it was mainly a lot of work getting ready to train someone and doing my weekly blog events. While I took the week off, I managed to do a lot of reading and been moving around and working on other things. However, I didn't manage to get anything new in, so the Mailbox Monday is a compilation of some of the older books that have come in.

     This week I am hoping to keep things a bit more up to date, while I am still working on keeping things up to date. Further, the review "By Authors" and "By Series" need a bit updating and those are the list. I also need to work on updating my amazon review account. I am looking for more topic and events to do or something to switch out with some of my less popular ones. If there are any suggestions let me know.

     As a heads up the Teaser Tuesday may be a bit late, I am a bit busy tonight, I got this short little update. I hope to get it up quickly tomorrow. Also I am cutting the book reviews I am doing back to one a week instead of two. I am running low on the back log of books I have read that need to be reviewed. I still hope to catch up and then post as I read them, but that seems a bit distance at the moment. I hope you all don't mind.

     Thanks!
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. The Paper Critic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger